Product Owner /
SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager Delivering value through effective Program Increment execution with SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager
about this course
Delivering value through effective Program Increment execution with Certified SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager
Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise—and learn about the activities, tools, and mechanics used to manage backlogs and programs—by becoming a SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the Agile Release Train (ART), how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role.
They will also learn how to apply Lean thinking to write Epics, break them down into Features and Stories, plan and execute Iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, attendees learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate as Product Owners and Product Managers, and what it takes to relentlessly improve the ART.
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK all hzm’s safe COURSEs ON EVENTBRITE
Who Will Benefit the Most from This Course?
- Program or Project Managers
- Product Owners and Product Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Business Analysts
- Agile Coaches and Consultants
- Delivery Managers
Applying SAFe in the Lean enterprise
Relating a Lean-Agile Mindset to the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
Collaborating with Lean Portfolio Management
Continuously explore customer needs
Executing the Program Increment
Defining the Product Owner/Product Manager roles and responsibilities
Creating a Product Owner/Product Manager action plan
You can trust us!
We are a vetted organization by Scaled Agile to deliver training to all Safe Agile certifications, provide subject matter expertise in the area of Scaled Agile and work with all organizations to go through the scaled agile transformational process. Being a partner, Scaled Agile ensure that we are surrounded by the right resources to ensure the growth of the Scaled agile knowledge base and community.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) certification exam:
• Attend a Leading SAFe® course
• Experience working in a SAFe environment
• Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications
what you’ll learn
To perform the role of a SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager, attendees should be able to:
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Decompose Epics into Features and decompose Features into Stories
- Manage Program and Team backlogs
- Collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work
- Represent Customer needs in Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
what you’ll get
Once you pass certification exam, you will get:
- SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certificate
- A SAFe 5 Product Owner/Product Manager digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager, which includes access to the POPM Community of Practice
- A SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certification usage guide with POPM certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Professional Development Units & Scrum Education Units
Attendees may be eligible to apply for up to 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Attendees may also be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
POPM - Duration: 2 days/jours
SAFe Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
• SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certificate
• A SAFe 5 Product Owner/Product Manager digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
• A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager, which includes access to the POPM Community of Practice
• A SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certification usage guide with POPM certification marks
• Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Certificates expire one year from the date the certification is earned. Renewal fee is $100.
• Exam name: SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager Exam
• Exam format: Multiple choice
• Exam delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
• Exam access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe 5 Product Owner/Product Manager course
• Exam duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
• Number of questions: 45
• Passing score: 35 out of 45 (77% passing score)
• Language: English
• Exam cost: First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
• Retake policy: Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact email@example.com for any retake questions.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMIACP certifications. Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance
FAQ regarding course –
1. In case of any difficulty in registration or any queries, contact Hady Zaky @ +514-651-2822 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Upon successful registrations, learners will receive an invoice and confirmation email with details of conference and course material.
3. Refunds policy – For cancellations up to 30 days prior to start of session, full refund. After that, learner is assigned next available class.