SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM)
Become SAFe® Scrum Master after being trained with HZM consulting.
Certified SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM)
about this course
Applying the Scrum Master practice within a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) enterprise with Certified SAFe® Scrum Master
In this two-day course, attendees gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise, and prepares attendees to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization. This includes learning the key components of Agile at scale development, how Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise, and how to execute Iteration Planning.
Students will discover how to build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale. SAFe 5 Scrum Master (SSM) certification signifies that people are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment, increasing their value to teams and organizations that are implementing SAFe.
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK all hzm’s safe COURSEs ON EVENTBRITE
Who Will Benefit the Most from This Course?
- New or current Scrum Masters
- Team Leaders
- Program or Project Managers
- Agile Coach
- Release Train Engineer
Introducing Scrum in SAFe
Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
Experiencing Program Increment planning
Facilitating Iteration execution
Finishing the Program Increment
Coaching the Agile team
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM) certification exam:
• Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
• Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and Extreme Programming (XP)
• Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
what you’ll learn
To perform the role of a SAFe® Scrum Master, attendees acquire the knowledge to:
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Using Scrum and Kanban to facilitate team events
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
what you’ll get
Once you pass certification exam, you will get:
- Certified SAFe® Scrum Master PDF certificate
- Certified SAFe® Scrum Master digital badge to promote the accomplishment online
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the SSM Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that provide connections to other certified SAFe professionals
- A variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Professional Development Units & Scrum Education Units
Attendees may be eligible to apply for up to 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Attendees may also be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
Scrum Master - Duration: 2 days/jours
you can also check all hzm’s courses on eventbrite
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Certifications expire one year from the date of certification is earned. Renewal fee: $100/year
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
• Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications
• Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance
FAQ regarding course
1. In case of any difficulty in registration or any queries, contact : firstname.lastname@example.org or Hady Zaky @ +514-651-2822
2. Upon successful registrations, learners will receive an invoice and confirmation email with details of conference and course material.
3. Refunds policy – For cancellations up to 30 days prior to start of session, full refund. After that, learner is assigned next available class.