Scrum master Exam Simulation
Get prepared for the Scrum Master certification (PSM I) exam with different questions that will challenge you. This exam simulation allows those who wish to take the Scrum Master® I certification exam to master their training before taking on the assessment.
The purpose of the Scrum Master testing simulations is to give participants solid preparation to maximize their chances of passing the official certification exam.
Scrum works great with one team. It also works better than anything else for projects or product releases that involve hundreds or thousands of globally dispersed team members. You will learn how scaling is best accomplished using Scrum.
This exam simulations are primarily intended for those responsible for the successful use or rollout of Scrum in a project or enterprise, and who intend to take the SM I exam certification.
This HZM academy exam simulations will help you to prepare for Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master® I . You will have access to 3 sets of timed exam simulations to help increase your chances of passing the exam.
- Have read at least one book on Scrum
- Have studied the Scrum Guide written by Ken Schwaber and available on scrum.org
- Understand the basics of project management
- Understand requirements and their break downs
- Have been on, or closely involved in, a project that builds or enhances a product
- Want to know more about how Scrum works, how to use it, and how to implement it in an organization